- You must disclose any printers you have already talked with and/or plan to talk with. It's simply not fair to a printer to quote on the same job from multiple contacts.
- You are of course welcome to quote elsewhere and compare your quotes to ours.
- The quotes we receive from the printers are confidential, and you will not see the actual quote. We add our fee, and quote *our* prices to you, fee included..
- Desktop Miracles is the only point of contact and communication with the printer. We are the printer's client, and we are in essence your printer. We are responsible for handling any issues or questions, not *their* customer service staff. In many cases you will not know the printer’s identity until the job is completed.
- You can specify a preferred printer if quotes are close, or a specific printer you prefer we not work with.
Print Management Terms and Conditions
There are a couple of important required conditions for this service: